Sunday, March 2, 2014

Google Docs - resume I can live with

So, I published a resume an hour ago which I really did not like the layout of.  It looked fine in my drive - lined up nicely etc. but when I viewed it on the web it was not the same.
You can see that nothing is really centered and my name is doing it's own thing entirely.
I don't know why, but that certainly is not the way I want to publish my resume.  I tried to fix it, but since the doc in the drive looked right, it was hard to determine how to fix the web version.

I made another one.  I guess the lesson here for me is the templates are not perfect, in the long run it might be easier and less of a hassle to simply create my own documents.  This is the new resume I published.  Much nicer.

Is there a technology standard for determination and perseverance?


No comments:

Post a Comment